XWP brings the worlds’ most advanced technology to the WordPress ecosystem. Through excellence in WordPress engineering, product design, and ecosystem strategy, we help web technology companies bring their value to the WordPress community.
We believe that WordPress, representing over 30% of all websites, is a smart investment for tech companies with services to offer digital publishers and online merchants. As trusted leaders in advancing the future of the open web, we believe that our work to advance WordPress at scale is part of the reason the open web remains a compelling option for the companies we work with. We are the leading agency contributors to the WordPress core project, thanks to our work with companies like Google, Automattic, and News Corp, as well as leadership of recent WordPress releases.
This is an invitation for the right person to join our team of Product Owners and help us grow in delivering exceptional client experiences.
Your invitation awaits if you…
- Demonstrate strong ability to communicate proactively with clients and team members
- Excel at engaging with client representatives to discover and clearly articulate business goals and requirements
- Have a solid understanding of WordPress technology and community
- Have 2+ years experience as a Product Owner (a background in UX or design is a plus)
- Enjoy the challenge of solving problems within time and requirements constraints that come with client engagements
- Embrace an Agile mindset
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, while also keeping the team aligned with high-level business priorities
- Care deeply about the quality of your work and the experience you create for your clients and teams
As a Product Owner you will…
- Engage with clients at the onset of a project to determine business goals and requirements
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Proactively communicate with clients throughout the project, ensuring that business requirements are successfully met
- Take ownership of the day-to-day responsibilities of managing requirements
- Participate in regular team rhythms, supporting the team in clarifying and executing on requirements
- Call attention to project risks and opportunities
- Proactively look for ways to maximize value for our clients
Success in the role looks like …
- Happy and loyal clients who refer new business
- Solutions that meet and exceed client expectations
- Timely and clear communication with team and clients
You will enjoy…
- Trust and support from your colleagues (we look out for each other and work together towards our shared goals and vision)
- Rewards of a highly collaborative culture
- Joys of remote work: schedule flexibility, skip the commute, more time for family and interests outside of work
- The chance to play a part in helping XWP achieve its full potential and make a meaningful difference for our clients, team members and the WordPress community
Are you intrigued?
Apply now and tell us about yourself, what this role will mean to you, and why you are who we want to work with.
If you don't believe you are who we are looking for, please share this with anyone you know who might be.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!