There are no immediate openings in this position, but we're adding new Team Members regularly. Please feel free to submit your application!
XWP is a maturing and flourishing tech company powered by a service-minded and highly collaborative team. Fueled by a rich culture and empowering work environment, we are a trusted provider of technical services to organizations that use WordPress at scale. We have a passion and enthusiasm for what we do and a sincere care for each other and our clients. We work remotely and are distributed globally.
This is an invitation for the right person to join our team of Product Owners and help us grow in delivering exceptional client experiences.
Your invitation awaits if you…
- Demonstrate strong ability to communicate proactively with clients and team members
- Excel at engaging with client representatives to discover and clearly articulate business goals and requirements
- Have a solid understanding of WordPress technology and community
- Have 2+ years experience as a Product Owner (a background in UX or design is a plus)
- Enjoy the challenge of solving problems within time and requirements constraints that come with client engagements
- Embrace an Agile mindset
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, while also keeping the team aligned with high-level business priorities
- Care deeply about the quality of your work and the experience you create for your clients and teams
As a Product Owner you will…
- Engage with clients at the onset of a project to determine business goals and requirements
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Proactively communicate with clients throughout the project, ensuring that business requirements are successfully met
- Take ownership of the day-to-day responsibilities of managing requirements
- Participate in regular team rhythms, supporting the team in clarifying and executing on requirements
- Call attention to project risks and opportunities
- Proactively look for ways to maximize value for our clients
Success in the role looks like …
- Happy and loyal clients who refer new business
- Solutions that meet and exceed client expectations
- Timely and clear communication with team and clients
You will enjoy…
- Trust and support from your colleagues (we look out for each other and work together towards our shared goals and vision)
- Rewards of a highly collaborative culture
- Joys of remote work: schedule flexibility, skip the commute, more time for family and interests outside of work
- The chance to play a part in helping XWP achieve its full potential and make a meaningful difference for our clients, team members and the WordPress community
Are you intrigued?
Apply now and tell us about yourself, what this role will mean to you, and why you are who we want to work with.
If you don't believe you are who we are looking for, please share this with anyone you know who might be.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.