XWP provides complex, large-scale WordPress solutions. We are one of a select few WordPress.com VIP Featured Partners and have been endorsed by Automattic. XWP is a place where engineers find challenging work, service-focused and collaborative teammates, and opportunities to grow. We have a passion and enthusiasm for what we do and a sincere care for each other and our clients. We work remotely and are distributed globally.
This is an invitation for the right person to join our growing group of WordPress Engineers and help us deliver exceptional client experiences.
Your invitation awaits if you…
- Care deeply about the quality of your work and the experience you build for your teammates and clients
- Are often looked up to by other engineers, but wish to have teammates that you can learn more from technically to help you grow
- Enjoy the challenge of solving problems within time and requirements constraints that come with client engagements
- Find great satisfaction in writing smart code that embodies WordPress coding standards and best practices
- Want to be surrounded by people who champion your work, support you in solving project challenges, recognize your successes and celebrate them with you
- Actively push yourself to learn new technologies so that you grow as an engineer and serve better
- Get excited about contributing to open source and give back to the WordPress community
As a WordPress Engineer you will...
- Contribute to a team culture that empowers each team member, and the team as a whole, to be our best, collaborate effectively, share knowledge and grow
- Actively seek a full understanding of the business and technical requirements for your areas of contribution
- Plan the best architectural approach to achieving desired outcomes, seek and implement feedback of the team on your plan
- Support your team members with feedback, ideas, and through peer code review
Success in the role looks like ...
- Clients who are delighted with the solutions and services you deliver
- Teammates who appreciate your timely communication and quality work
- You keep growing as an engineer and in your pursuit of excellence in service and craftsmanship
You will enjoy...
- Trust and support from your colleagues (we look out for each other and work together towards our shared goals and vision)
- Rewards of a highly collaborative culture
- Joys of remote work: schedule flexibility, skip the commute, more time for family and interests outside of work
- The chance to play a part in helping XWP achieve its full potential and make a meaningful difference for our clients, team members and the WordPress community
Are you intrigued?
Apply now and tell us about yourself, what this role will mean to you, and why you are who we want to work with.
If you don't believe you are who we are looking for, please share this with anyone you know who might be.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!