There are no immediate openings in this position, but we're adding new Team Members regularly. Please feel free to submit your application!
XWP is a maturing and flourishing tech company powered by a remote, service-minded and highly collaborative team. We are a trusted provider of technical services to organizations that use WordPress at scale. Fueled by a rich culture and empowering work environment, we aspire to be recognized globally for exceptional care of our clients and team.
This is an invitation for the right person to join our growing group of Team Leads and help us grow in delivering exceptional client experiences.
Your invitation awaits if you…
- Demonstrate strong ability to listen, empathize, add value and delight
- Have proven results leading large-scale web development projects with globally distributed teams using agile methodologies
- Want to be surrounded by people who champion your work, support you in solving project challenges, celebrate your successes and encourage you to learn and grow
- Desire to serve in a purpose-filled role where you make a meaningful difference
- Care deeply about the quality of your work and the experience you create for your clients and teams
As a Team Lead you will…
- Gain a deep understanding of our client’s business, priorities and needs
- Build positive relationships with key client partners and influencers
- Create a team culture that empowers each team member, and the team as a whole, to be and do their best, collaborate effectively, share knowledge and grow
- Deliver your projects on time and budget
Success in the role looks like...
- Account growth and preferred vendor for new projects
- Happy and loyal clients who refer new business
- Delighted team members growing in capability and doing their best work
Benefits you will enjoy…
- Trust and support from your colleagues (we look out for each other)
- The rewards of a highly collaborative culture (we’re a team, not a working group)
- The joys of remote work: schedule flexibility, skip the commute, more time for family and personal interests
- The chance to play an important part in helping XWP achieve its full potential and make a difference for our clients, team members and the WordPress community
Are you intrigued?
Apply now (link below) and tell us about yourself, what this role will mean to you, and why you are who we want to work with.
If you are not the one we are looking for, please share this with anyone you know who might be!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.